Sunday, June 24, 2012

Book Study Coming! :)

Hey Everyone!  I'm excited to share Chapter 2 of Guiding Readers with you!  I will be posting all my thoughts as well as some goodies tomorrow morning- so please stop back!  I'm behind a bit as my book is on back order and I've been trying to read it online around this darling little guys schedule.... 
He has other things in mind than me reading a book :)

Please stop back ALL week as I will be sharing great stuff- starting tonight!!  (Go to Teaching with Love and Laughter for details)  Then every day this week I will be giving away one of my TpT items including something I'm working on RIGHT NOW that is awesome for your guided reading groups!!  Plus I will have many things on sale!!  Remember to follow or stop back!!
Thanks!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment