Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teacher Tips Tuesday!


Hooray it's TUESDAY!  Time for another great

 tip from another GRRReat blogger friend! :)



 Mrs. Dwyer's a+ firsties

Today's blogger is Tanya from Mrs. Dwyer's

A+ Firsties!  Did you know that Tanya was

my VERY FIRST follower?  That just makes it

 all that more special that she is here on my

 blog today! :)  Make sure you stop by her

 amazing blog...she has great ideas on there

 all the time and I'm a HUGE blog stalker of

her blog :) 

Here we go....
Have you received an invite from a friend to join Pinterest yet?  You may be living under a very huge rock if you haven’t heard of it! I just had to share it as my teacher tip! I’m beginning to wonder how I ever got along without it!

At first glance, I wasn’t sure what I would use it for at all…BUT now, I’m on it daily and LOVE the many ideas I’ve found to help enhance my classroom and home!
(www.teachingblogaddict.com)


I’ve found everything from great classroom activities, printables,  and ideas to recipes, quotes, and hilarious funnies!

(classroomfreebies.com)
 Now that most of us are caught up in a pinning craze…there is a new site on the horizon to keep us hoarding digital goodness!  This next one, may be even sweeter because its targeting all things “teacher”!  It’s just for educational ideas! Yay!

Do you have an idea that worked wonders in your classroom? An anchor chart or new product you’d  love to share?  Pinterest and educlipper would be great outlets to consider!
Educlipper is still just getting up and running, but be on the look-out.  I believe we’ll soon be finding lots of fab ideas there as well!
Happy Pinning (and clipping) everyone!


My name:  Tanya Dwyer
The years I have been teaching: 12
The grade(s) I have taught: 3rd, PK and now 1st {where my
 heart is}
The state/area that I teach in: The Great State of Texas

My email address: aplusfirsties@gmail.com

Wow, did you happen to watch that video... I'm SUPER excited for that site to get up and running!  Sometimes I get a little bit overwhelmed with Pinterest...maybe this new site will solve that problem! :)  Thanks Tanya!!  Stop by her blog {click here} and tell her what you loved about her tip!

We had some more fun link-ups to the "caught reading" linky!  Click below to check them out!!  ONLY 6 days left!  Quick... link up today!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment