Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th and a SALE!

Happy 4th Friends!
I CAN'T believe that it is the fourth already!  I know I have a lot more of summer but I feel like the summer just flies by after the fourth.  Boo!

But here's some good news!
My store is on SALE!
click cutie button to get there!

Thanks to Flying into First Grade for hosting a great linky!

My store will actually be on sale through the 5th! Yippee! :)

Don't forget to check out:

AND Grade 1
AND Grade 2


and MANY more! :)

Head on over to the linky and see all the stores on sale!

***Make sure you stop back tomorrow for a GREAT giveaway you won't want to miss... it's my 800 follower re-do (on Bloglovin' that is!)***

I will then resume my Daily 5 "tour" continuing with Read to Self. 

Have a fun filled fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment