Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Flashback post- Around the School- March

Hey everyone!  This is a flashback to an "Around the School" post from last March.  I plan to pick up this monthly post again next school year when I am back on my feet :)  In the meantime.... enjoy this one!! 
ps... Mason updates at bottom!

How often do you take the time to actually LOOK at all the other classroom bulletin boards and displays?  I know, I didn't either until I started this monthly post...but I am AMAZED at all the fun that is going on around the school!!

That brings me to my "Around the School" #3- March style!

So let's get right to it!



I love the simplicity of this project!!  How fun to sponge paint and then waaala... a shamrock! :)


















CHICKS!!!  I looove this time of year!  It's chick hatching time!  The whole school watches the countdown to chicks (and I love to sneak in and hold a few ;)















I love how the above left pic shows the color of the eggs- yes this K teacher has a GREEN egg!  Then she shows how many of the eggs hatch!
(and how cute are those chick projects?!)

































Ok, seriously Kindergarten teachers make the BEST bulletin boards!

















Super cute Lincoln!!















Contraction Caterpillars! Love this idea!!















This cute project is a freebie from The Teacher Wife!















Leprechaun is in this Activity Pack
Banners are here















I absolutely LOVE this!!
Here is a closer look:






























I hope you enjoyed this tour Around the School!  
 Let me know what you think! :) 
------------------
Mason is growing like a weed!  He is now 5 pounds and loving his bottles.  The only thing keeping him from coming home at this point is his breathing- or lack there of.  He still forgets (quite often!) to breathe especially during his feedings.  This is very scary to mom and dad.  They assure us that he will outgrow this but "when" is the magic question.
Thanks for your continued prayers!!



5 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!! I don't always get to see what's going on throughout the school. This is just another reason why I chose you for the Sunshine Award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would almost be having more of the positive aspects out of such details because these are considered to be so important with regards to students success. letter of readmission

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this wonderful ideas. it is such a big help. and I wish baby Mason is healthy :)

    click here

    ReplyDelete